2023/24 CLASS SCHEDULE
Fall Classes Have Begun
Trial a Class for $20
Fall Classes Have Begun
Trial a Class for $20
- 10% Sibling Discount will apply at checkout
- PS 889 Pick-ups: e-mail email@example.com for information
- Monthly Payment Plans are available for school year registration. Please note that signing up via monthly payment plan represents a full finacial commitment for the year. They are not pay-as-you-go plans. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com for a custom payment link.
3:45-4:30pm Pre-Ballet II (ages 6.5+)
4:45-6:00pm Ballet II B (placement by studio)
6:15-7:30pm Contemporary Modern Dance Adv Int (ages 10.5+)
3:45-4:30pm GET MOVING! Creative Dance (ages 3.5-4.5’s)
4:45-6:50pm Ballet III A w/Pointe (placement by studio)
3:30-4:15pm Pre-Ballet I (age 5.5+)
4:30-5:45pm Ballet II (age 8.5+)
6:00-7:30pm Ballet III w/Pointe/Pre-Pointe (placement by studio, extension to 7:45pm available for Ballet IV students) Wait List Only
3:45-4:30pm GET MOVING! Creative Dance (ages 4-5's) Wait List Only
4:45-6:00pm Jr. Company B Ballet (ages 9.5+ with 2 or more classes per week and 1 year of Ballet II previously completed)
6:15-7:30pm Contemporary Modern Dance Beg Int (ages 9.5+)
3:30-4:30pm Ballet I (age 7.5+) Wait List Only
4:30-6:00pm Advanced Theater Jazz (age 11+)
9:30-10:15am Pre-Ballet I (age 5.5+)
10:30-11:15am Pre-Ballet II (age 6.5+)
11:30-12:30pm Ballet I (age 7.5+)
12:45-2:00pm Sr. Company B Ballet (ages 10.5+ with 2 or more classes per week and 1 year of Ballet II previously completed)
9:15-10:00am GET MOVING! Creative Dance
10:15-11:00am GET MOVING! Creative Dance (ages 4-5) Wait List Only
11:15-12:00pm Rhythm & Moves (ages 5-6)
12:15-1:15pm Intermediate Jazz (age 10+)
1:30-2:15pm Hip Hop I (ages 8-10)
2:30-3:30pm Hip Hop II (ages 11-13)
Sep 9 Fall Open House
Sep 13 Fall Classes Begin
Oct 9 Holiday Observance, All Classes Suspended
Sep 29 & 30 Nutcracker Auditions
Nov 22-25 Thanksgiving Holiday, All Classes Suspended
Dec 18 Last Day of Fall Classes
Dec 19-Jan 6 Holiday Break, All Classes Suspended
Jan 6 Spring Class Samplers
Jan 7 Spring Classes Begin
Feb 17-23 Presidents Week Holiday, All Classes Suspended
Feb 20-23 Presidents Week Camps
Mar 30-31 Easter Weekend Closure, All Classes Suspended
Apr 21-26 Spring Break, All Classes Suspended
May 27 Memorial Day, All Classes Suspended
Masters of Style TBD
Jun 17 Last Day of Spring Classes
- Please contact the studio for placement if your dancer is age 7.5+. Parent/Teacher Conferences are strongly recommended for dancers of these ages and can be scheduled during May.
- Participation in the Ballet II program requires registration in 2 classes/wk, 2 ballet classes strongly recommended, but jazz or modern classes are options for the 2nd class. The listed tuition for all Ballet II classes is inclusive of the cost of a 2 class/wk program. To register, select the primary Ballet II class, and e-mail us with your dancer's elected second class.
- Participation in the Ballet III program requires registration in 3 classes/wk, 2 ballet classes with either jazz or modern strongly recommended. The listed tuition for all Ballet III classes is inclusive of the cost of a 3 class/wk program. To register, select the primary Ballet III class, and e-mail us with your dancer's elected second and third class.
- Students may participate in a Ballet IV level as an independent study by taking 4 classes/wk and choosing a minimum of 2 or more ballet classes. The listed tuition for all Ballet IV classes is inclusive of the cost of a 4 class/wk program. To register, select the primary Ballet IV class, and e-mail us with your dancer's elected additional classes.
- "B" refers to beginner. "A" refers to advanced.
- Jazz and Modern classes use a classical foundation akin to Ballet, and so are electives in the Ballet II, III, and IV levels. Hip Hop classes do not use this foundation, and so can not count towards required class minimums for this program.
- Attendance: It is not enough to register for the required number of classes required for the Ballet II, III, and IV programs, dancers must attend them. Any missed classes must be made up in order to advance appropriately.
- Company B: Dancers enrolled in 2 or more classes per week are eligible for additional performing opportunities during events like the Church Ave Street Fair and Flatbush Frolic. They will be invited to attend a fixed schedule of rehearsals and must be able to participate in all rehearsals in order to perform. The designated Company B rehearsal slot is 6pm on Fridays. Rehearsals are not scheduled on a regular basis, but dancers interested in additional performances should maintain this availability.