SPRING 2023 SCHEDULE
Register Now--Spring Registration Closes March 27!
3:45-4:30pm GET MOVING! Creative Dance (ages 4-5’s) Waitlist Only
4:45-5:45pm Contemporary Modern Dance Beg Int (ages 10+)
6:00-7:30pm Contemporary Modern Dance Int Adv (ages 11.5+)
9:00-10:15am Open Level Adult Ballet, by registration
11:00-11:30am Toddler Tuesdays (3 and under + caregivers)*
3:45-4:30pm Pre-Ballet II (ages 7+)
4:00-4:45pm Rhythm & Moves (ages 6-7.5's) *off-site class
5:00-5:45pm Hip Hop 1 (ages 8-10) *off-site class
4:45-6:50pm Ballet III A w/Pointe (placement by studio)
6:00-7:00pm Hip Hop II (ages 10.5-12.5's) *off-site class
7:00-8:45pm Open Level Adult Ballet, by registration
3:45-4:30pm Pre Ballet I (age 6+) Waitlist Only
4:45-5:45pm Ballet I (age 8+)
6:00-7:30pm Ballet III w/Pointe/Pre-Pointe (placement by studio)(extension to 7:45 available for Ballet IV students)
3:45-4:30pm GET MOVING! (ages 4.5-5.5's)
4:45-6:00pm Ballet II B (placement by studio) Waitlist Only
6:15-7:30pm Contemporary Modern Dance Int (age 10.5+)
9:00-10:15am Advanced Intermediate Contemporary Ballet, by registration
12:15-1:15pm Open Level Adult Pilates Mat, by registration
3:30-4:15pm GET MOVING! Creative Dance (ages 5-6) Closed
4:30-6:00pm Advanced Theater Jazz (age 11.5+)
9:30-10:15am Pre Ballet I (age 6+) Waitlist Only
10:30-11:15am Pre-Ballet II (age 7+)
11:30-12:30pm Ballet IA/II (ages 8+ w/ placement by studio)
12:45-2:00pm Company B Ballet (ages 10.5+ w/placement by studio)
9:15-10:00am Rhythm & Moves (ages 5.5-6.5)
10:15-11:30am Advanced Intermediate Jazz (age 10.5+)
11:45am-12:30pm GET MOVING! Creative Dance
12:45-1:30pm GET MOVING! Creative Dance (ages 4.5-5.5)
1:45-3:00pm Advanced Beginner Contemporary, by registration
Dec 20-Jan 7 Holiday Break, All Classes Suspended
Jan 7 Spring Class Samplers
Jan 8 Spring Classes Begin
Feb 18-24 Presidents Week Holiday, All Classes Suspended.
Feb 21-24 Presidents Week Camps
Apr 8-14 Spring Break, All Classes Suspended
May 28-29 Memorial Day Weekend, All Classes Suspended
Jun 19 Last Day of Spring Classes
GET MOVING! Creative Dance, Rhythm & Moves, Hip Hop 1 (1 class/wk)
Adult Class Session Dates & Pricing
Tuesday Morning Intermediate Beginner Ballet
All adult classes are session registration only. To facilitate class progression, drop-ins are not available. A one-time $20 trial is available upon request.
- Please contact the studio for placement if your dancer is age 7.5+. Parent/Teacher Conferences are strongly recommended for dancers of these ages and can be scheduled during May.
- Toddler Tuesday is an outdoor class that runs spring thru fall. Please refer to the Toddler Tuesday page for information about when sessions will resume.
- Tuesday classes will be happening both at the studio and off-site. Classes off-site take place at Beverley Social Club, 1016 Beverley Rd Between Coney Island Ave and Stratford Rd.
- Participation in the Ballet II program requires registration in 2 classes/wk, 2 ballet classes strongly recommended, but jazz or modern classes are options for the 2nd class.
- Participation in the Ballet III program requires registration in 3 classes/wk, 2 ballet classes with either jazz or modern strongly recommended.
- Students may participate in a Ballet IV level as independent studies by dancing 4 classes/wk and choosing a minimum of 2 or more ballet classes.
- "B" refers to beginner. "A" refers to advanced.
- Jazz classes have been aging up in order to accommodate our advancing dancers as well as interest in Hip Hop classes.
- Jazz and Modern classes use a classical foundation akin to Ballet, and so are electives in the Ballet II, III, and IV levels. Hip Hop classes do not use this foundation, and so can not count towards required class minimums for this program.
- Attendance: It is not enough to register for the required number of classes required for the Ballet II, III, and IV programs, dancers must attend them. Any missed classes must be made up in order to advance appropriately.
- Company B: Dancers enrolled in 2 or more classes per week are eligible for additional performing opportunities during events like the Church Ave Street Fair and Flatbush Frolic. They will be invited to attend a fixed schedule of rehearsals and must be able to participate in all rehearsals in order to perform. The designated Company B rehearsal slot is 6pm on Fridays. Rehearsals are not scheduled on a regular basis, but dancers interested in additional performances should maintain this availability.